Monday, May 31, 2010

Kids say the darnest things....

Some more funny things the kids have said:

I took Joshua to a public bathroom the other day and when we walked in he took a look around and said, "there's no stand up bathroom here" Yea, sorry Joshua, no stand up bathroom in the girl's room :)

and speaking of Joshua and the bathroom (one that he will love to hear when he is older....) At home the other day he was walking around holding himself. I asked him if he had to go to the bathroom. He said, "no, I just like holding it" It must be a guy thing!

Elizabeth's new phrase "I can't how to do it" which translates to 'I don't know how to do it'

The kids sometimes ask if we can go the the "two nines store"--that would be the 99 cent store.

Here's some pictures of the kids play food.
We have apple juice:


Grape juice:



And of course, chicken juice:


according to the kids, that is! :)

No comments: