Thursday, March 22, 2012

Backyard

So while James and I put together the kids' new playground, the kids asked if they could pick oranges off of the tree. We let them (which helped to keep them busy so we could finish without hearing, "is it ready yet?" "can we play now?" 20 MORE times!)

Here's a picture of the tree when they were done. Notice there is no fruit at the bottom? That's as high as they can reach!



There were sooooo many oranges!!!!

So then the boys and I juiced a bunch! Not with a juicer or anything, just our hands!!!

I wished I would've taken a picture of all the oranges first, but I didn't think about it. Here's a picture of how many oranges we had left




after juicing all of these!!!!



and here's the container of juice:



the BEST part is after we did all of this Joshua says "I don't like orange juice."

Nice.

No comments: