Thursday, March 22, 2012

Spring Break!!!

I have had such a great Spring Break this year (and I still have a few days left!!!) It first started with our former Au Pair, Marion, coming for a 2 week visit!!! Then this week we went to the MIM (Musical Instrument Museum) with my mom. It was interesting although it didn't hold the kids' interests as long as I would have liked… We've played outside in the GREAT weather we've been having, had picnics, we went the movie theater and saw "The Lorax".

My husband and I had a "date day" on Wednesday. We went walking around an outdoor mall, sat and played card games, went to the Phoenix Art Museum, went to a farmers' market, and ate from some food trucks. It was so much fun! The best part was just being able to hang out with my amazing husband and have a carefree day!

We still have a lot to do during this Spring Break—tomorrow is the kids' birthday. We are going to Benihana's for lunch and on Saturday we are having a party for them at Peter Piper Pizza! I promise to post pictures after those two events!

No comments: