Sunday, March 22, 2009

Lucky You!

Lucky you!
The first five people to comment on this post will get something made by me!
My choice.
For you.
This offer does, however, have some restrictions and limitations...
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It'll be done this year.
4. You will have no clue what it's going to be. I may draw or paint something(ok, maybe not). I may bake you something and mail it to you. I may send you a photo collage. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange. (Not intentionally strange, but you may label it that way.)
The catch?
Oh, the catch is that you must re-post this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. And those of you that don't have a blog can make it a note on Facebook, or find some other way to offer it up!
So comment at your own risk!

5 comments:

James said...

Does it count if I comment?? =)

Unknown said...

I want what's coming to me!!! I can't wait.

Jenn said...

Hey, you. I love your blogs. I read every one. So, what do I win?

Andrea said...

Oh what the hell. : )

galaxygirl928 said...

I think this is a very interesting idea. I am with Jenn and Kathleen. Please and Thank you <3