Sunday, January 18, 2009

2009-year of the 3s

Ok, I've been prompted by Andrea to reveal the
YEAR OF THE THREES!!!
(said in a spooky, Scooby-Doo type voice)

(Thanks, BTW, Andrea for all the comments--ahem, ahem, anyone else?!)

So, Andrea guessed the two big ones-the kids are turning 3 and I'm turning 33. The rest are really just random things I keep thinking of that are multiples of 3...so not really that exciting....hopefully you all noted my sarcasm in the previous post, but here we go:

The year is 2009 (3X3)
The kids' birthday is in the 3rd month, my birthday is in the 12th month (3X4)
It's our 6 year wedding anniversary (3X2)
We finally have a good au pair, who didn't start until 2009-he's our 3rd au pair and he will be with us for 6 months (3X2)


I swear there were more things....I can't remember now...I'm sleepy.

No comments: