Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper? Sure--all over!

So my kitchen was sprayed with Cherry Vanilla Diet Dr. Pepper today. And I have no one to blame execpt myself.....

The kids were all strapped into their highchairs for snack and I was debating if I should sit down for a snack myself, or maybe read a magazine, or maybe just sit....so many choices, so many choices.....but first, let me put a new 12 pack of soda into the fridge....and then I dropped it on the floor!!! Luckily only one can busted open--but it sprayed EVERYWHERE. Well, I know what I'm doing during snack time now. Yippee! Cleaning the floor! and the cabinets. and the counters. FYI-Cherry Vanilla Diet Dr. Pepper stains counters very quickly.

I couldn't help but laugh as I was cleaning this up. It reminded me of the time that our good friend Kathleen had come to babysit the kids (when we lived in CA) and had put a soda in the freezer to cool it off. Then she forgot about it. And it wasn't until James and I got home that we heard the "pop" and looked in the freezer to see Diet Pepsi ALL OVER the freezer. First in liquid form, then as little Diet Pepsi stalactites hanging from the roof of the freezer....

ah, good times, good times :)

No comments: