Thursday, July 3, 2008

Hi! Welcome to my blog!

So I realized that I didn't start this blog saying hi--I guess I had really wanted to tell my soda story... So I thought I would say hi now. HI!!!

You can thank my friend Eden for me starting this blog. She started one herself a little while ago and she told me "it's really easy" so I started one. I enjoy reading her blog and my other friend Andrea's blog, so I thought, why not? My husband already thinks I'm addicted to the Internet, I might as well do something productive :)

I wanted to start this blog so my friends and family can get to see little snippets of our daily life. And so I can record some of what's going on in our life because God knows my memory is shot and I'll forget it if I don't write it down.

This blog is titled "Good Times at the Gillis House" because most of the time we are having a good time here, but also because it's a phase that my husband and I use. However, it's usually when things are *not* going too well that you will hear one of us saying "good times, good times" or "good times at the Gillis House".

So I hope you enjoy the ramblings of a mom of toddler triplets. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the Good Times at the Gillis House!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yea! I'm glad you started this. Can't wait to hear about all the good times :)

MB

Shmina said...

Cute. I'm sure I'll enjoy reading it. BTW, I LOVE the pic of the kids on the piano. My friend Jen says that it looks like one of those fake picture frame pictures, it's so perfect! =)

Toni P. said...

OMG -- your kids are gi-frickin-normous! i can't believe it! i'm so glad you started this blog & have photos up. i look forward to reading the ongoing adventures of the 5 gilli (is that like the flying gilli? because i really think you could start a circus act called the flying gilli -- think trapezes & high-wire acts)