Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A better birthday

First, I want to start by saying that I started this post DAYS ago, and I'm just finally getting around to finishing it and posting it.

I'm telling you this so you don't think that my husband and I planned on both writing super sappy posts about each other and we are not trying to make you gag :)


Now, back to my original post titled "A Better Birthday":


Well, my husband didn't tell me that he had plans for me over the weekend!!! (When I was bitchin' about my poor sad birthday)

Anyways, my great and creative husband came up with an Amazing Race themed day for me. (We love that show!)

Here is an example of a clue that was left for me:









So he planned this day of fun for me AND watched the kids by himself (which is nothing new-he's a super dad!) but he also took them to the zoo by himself. He's a little crazy I think :)


Anyways, just wanted to share and say thanks to my wonderful husband!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

FYI - I did gag a few times when I read this. LOL!!!!! You guys are too cute.