Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Stories

Hello all! I know, it's been a while since I have posted anything. Sorry! I do have some stories that are floating around in my head and I hope during the next couple days I am able to post them... I thought I would start with some Christmas stories....
I really think that I've written this story already, but I couldn't find it...
so I'm writing it down and if it is a repeat, sorry...

A few weeks ago we were telling the kids about how Santa brings you presents if you are a good boy or a good girl. James was not really excited about Santa bringing presents to him. (I'm not really sure why) but he started to say "no Santa, no Santa". I asked him if he wanted Frosty (as in Frosty the snowman) to bring him presents. That would be o.k., but not Santa. Weird, I know. But then throughout the Christmas season, the kids had two separate occasions to sit on Santa's lap and James did sit with Santa.


No comments: