Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas stories Part 3-Christmas Eve II

On Christmas Eve, when asked what they want Santa to bring them, the boys both said a train. Mommy: "What about Elizabeth? Does she want a train?"
Kids with smiles: "Noooo...."
I thought this was cute, but the next day I found out it was kinda true because the kids got a new train table with lots of different trains. Elizabeth does like the trains and playing with the trains, but not as much as the boys do. So Daddy and I got Elizabeth a new baby doll. She really likes it, and Daddy and I think we made a good choice.

Also on Christmas Eve, when we put he kids to bed we told them that Santa and/or Frosty would be bringing them presents in the morning (because I think by this time James was not as worried about Santa coming). I left the boys room to go into Elizabeth's room. When I left Elizabeth's room, I could here James talking so I was going to go in to tell him to quiet down because it's bed time. But I heard him saying this: "Santa, come....Santa, cooome" It was so cute it made me smile :)

Here's a picture of them in their new Christmas pajamas from Grandma:

No comments: