Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My Wife

Have I told you all lately how amazing my Wife is!!

Well if not let me.....

She gets the kids up in the morning (well they ususally are talking in the crib or calling for her, at about 6:00am) but she is the one to take them down stairs. Takes care of all potty breaks and toys troubles, fixes them breakfast and still manages to get herself ready for work and out the door.

Then after dealing with 17 8-9 yr olds. Comes home with a huge smile for everyone.

I won't get into all the work she does throughout the night with the kids, but let me tell you it is a ton.

Just thought I would put in writting what I think and feel everyday.

Thank you for all that you do!!

Your Husband and Kids.

1 comment:

eden said...

Steph! He's a keeper! Does he rub your feet too after a long days work?!