Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Sorry, it's been a few days since I've written. Hope everyone had a great turkey day :)
We had dinner at our house with Grandma (my mom), Grandma-Grandma (my Grandma), and Leo (our au pair). Everything was YUMMY! James favorite part of the meal was the cranberries (that crazy kid! Of course he is the one that likes to eat lemons...)

Here are some pictures: (and yes, I know--they look sooo big!, especially James, he looks like such a big boy)

Elizabeth with Grandma-Grandma (her Great Grnadma)







2 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh yeah, James is my boy!! I am the only one in the family that likes cranberries, too. What did Leo think of his first T-Day?

Unknown said...

Oh My God!!! I can't believe how big they are. I miss you all so much and can't wait to you.