Friday, November 7, 2008

Sham Wow (Dad)

So there was a request for me to report on my newest as seen on TV product.

Let me first say I am a sucker for those infomercials. I can watch them all day and I would buy every one of them if I could. Except that, I know better and Stephanie would kill me. (But baby I don't know who sent us $2,000 dollars worth of as seen on tv products, I would say with a sly grin.)

I have owned a couple already and they don't always work as reported. Egg Wave - trashed, Pasta Pronto - trashed, Hurcules Hooks - still have and do work, Magic Bullet - Love'm, Snap Hooks - work good on windows(but thats about it) and I am sure I have had couple others that I can not recall at this moment.



Here is my report. The note that comes with the Sham Wow says that there is a break in time and that they will get better the more you use them. As of right now I am happy with them, they do pull up spills out of carpet rather well and wet counter tops are a breeze. Mirrors and glass currently still leaves streaks. I am hoping the more I use them the better they will become.

I will follow up this post with one later, after I have used them a little more

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Wow, James. You really deliver! I asked about shamwows before I left for Mommy & Me class, and by the time I got back, you had posted your review! Way to go!

Mine don't work well on mirrors or windows either. But then again, nothing works well on those except paper towels. I keep a supply of Shamwows near our Sparkletts dispenser so when Felicity starts flooding the kitchen, I can soak it up easily.