Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Oh the cute things kids say...

One night in the tub someone kept tooting. I said "who has gas tonight?" James replied, "car". Yes, James, the car does have gas :)

Here's a phase Elizabeth uses a lot, "o.k. thank you". Sometimes she says it while she is talking to herself. Sometimes she says it in response to a questions she asks someone. As in, "Mommy go outside? O.k., thank you"
She's also started what my mom calls Martian Talk. It's like she wants to say a whole sentence or a couple sentences but she only knows a few of the words. Like, "Ababish doub doub go outside", or "Immish graishh drink water grandma". Has anyone else heard kids talking like this?

We were all watching t.v. and some music came on. Joshua was sitting next to me on the couch and he started dancing in his seat. I starting moving too and Joshua said "No mommy. No mommy dancing". Geegsh! Everybody's a critic these days!

Good times, good times...

3 comments:

Andrea said...

LOL! The gas comment is hysterical!

I'm not sure if I've heard martian talk before. Is she the only one of the three who does it?

eden said...

Love it! My kids tell me to stop dancing too, and singing...no fun I tell you!

McKelle said...

Hi Stephanie, I'm Eden's friend. I met you at her pumpkin carvin' party! Your kids are just too cute! We also have a lot of martin talk at our house! Sometimes it makes me crazy!