Friday, November 28, 2008

Paging Nicky Boyd, Nicky Boyd...

Ok, random post time. Ever since I've moved back to Arizona I keep thinking about a friend I had in elementary school here. Her name is Nicky Boyd. She was from Wales; then she moved here and we went to Najavo Elementary School. After I moved to San Diego, at some point she moved back to Wales. We kept in contact through letters for a while...then stopped.
When I was in high school I went to Europe and somehow I ended up connecting with her and got to visit with her and her mom in London. Then we lost contact again. One time when I was in college I came here to visit the fam and I took a chance and went to her old house and knocked on the door. Her parents still lived there; and I was able to re-connect with her again. That was the last time I talked to her. Skip to present time. Here I am in Arizona and I have not randomly run into her. James and I did try to drive by her parents' house--my memory is not as good as it used to be...I wasn't exactly sure where her house was...I've tried doing some internet searching and looking on facebook...so I thought I would put her name out into the universe. Who knows, maybe she'll google her name and this blog will come up...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG, that's SOO funny! OK, kind of weird seeing a post about me by somebody else :0)