Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Where'd it go?

So I really should be going to bed right now, but I got this damm post a day shit to do....so here goes.
First, some background: the kids often hide things and then say "where's the book? where's book? There it is!" or "where'd book go? There it is!"
So the other morning I was having all the kids go pee-pee in the potty (that's good times, I'll tell you...) and their new favorite game is to go potty and then run off before they put on their underwear. Well James did that and I was waiting with Elizabeth for her to finish and I look up to see James (naked from the waist down) standing up against the wall and he says "where'd penis go? where'd penis go?" and Elizabeth starts chiming in as well "where'd penis go?" Then James jumps out from the wall and the two of them say, "there it is!"

3 comments:

eden said...

Oh Steph, that is helarious! So funny, and one that some day he'll wish you had not written down...;)

Unknown said...

LMAO!!!!!!! Now that is some goodtimes. :-)

Andrea said...

LMAO!! Oh yes, you must print this out for the baby book to show his future girlfriend.