Saturday, November 8, 2008

So I decided I better do the blogging tonight before my husband takes over :) Just kidding honey! (But then again, I just remembered one of my original posts was his reaction to me telling him that I started a blog, which was "what do you have to blog about?"....)
Anyways, I'm home alone tonight! Well, except for three sleeping children...I'm home alone. I almost don't know what to do with myself.... And what have I done with Daddy, you ask?! Well, he took our new au pair out! Yes, that 's right, our new au pair arrived last night. Things are going well so far. The kids seem to like him. He just has to get used to this whole U.S. thing (the food here is different...) and this whole Arizona thing (it's hot here...) Oops, good thing he got here this week and not two weeks ago. It's like cool here to us. I was wearing jeans the other day (and as my friend Eden said "90s is jeans weather in Arizona"). But the two of them went out to but some electronics and go to Dave and Busters to play some video games (total boy stuff, ya know? and if I had any idea how to spell the sound that Tim the Tool Man Taylor used to make on Home Improvement then I would add that here)
So I'm home alone. I watched some t.v. and ate some snacks (some Halloween candy....) and now I'm blogging before I watch some more t.v. (but this time I will do some school work).
That's it-my exciting Saturday night.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Oh yes, more about the au pair, please! Is he hot? (Just kidding. But seriously, is he?) Does he have a name? Is his English good? What does he think about Obama?

You should have him write a guest post -- OMG, that would be awesome!!