Tuesday, November 18, 2008

James' favorite new phrase

"Something else"
I think it started with something like, "Do you want an apple for snack or something else?"

Now he picked up on that phrase and uses it a lot. When he doesn't like what is on the t.v., or what type of food he has, or many other times throughout the day, he says, "something else".

But of course since he is two and a half it sounds more like this, "Something else. Something else. Something else! Something else please. Something else please. Something else!"

It was cute at first.....

Ah yes, good times, good times....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok now I'm glad you guys moved. Cause something else would drive me crazy. LOL!!! I would say, "look kid your parents aren't here. You get what you get." But that's just me. :-)

eden said...

So, funny...well not to you, but it makes a funny story.