Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Hi. It's me-posting again. I love how everyone is posting everyday, it's fun to know that I'll have something to read every night. It's also interesting how many people are commenting about election day and the election results. It's even more interesting to see the differences in people's thoughts on the election...but, I'm not one to talk much about politics....so, here is my topic tonight: it's actually a question-when someone posts a comment on your blog and you feel like you should answer it, do you answer it as a comment? But what if that person doesn't look at the rest of your comments to see that you replied to their comment. (I just wanted to see how many times I could say comment) Or do you reply in a post? I suppose you could email the person directly? Or, stranger then all of those ideas is to talk to the person?! No, that can't be the answer :)

Well, since I am talking about it, I'm going to reply to some comments here:

Andrea's comment to Daddy: What type of potty did you bring? A fold-up kind?
That would be a no to the fold up kind. Daddy was caring the big plastic potty that converts to the step stool. Time for us to invest in a fold up kind :)

Eden's comment:
Cute idea for the costumes! So, I want to know, did you really give them more candy the next day or did it get tossed???:)
I really thought that the next day I would give them some candy (and I thought that we did) but Daddy said no we did not. There were some crackers and mini oreos that we kept to give them. The rest was put out for our trick or treaters or kept for Mommy and Daddy :)

Kay said...
I hope it is ok that I sneak a peek at your cute family occasionaly. It is so fun for me to see you and Eden as Moms, then remember the silly kids you were.
Yes, feel free to check my blog whenever you want :)

Eden said...
I'll give it a shot...the whole "a post a day thing", does 5 posts in one day cover me for the 1st thru the 5th (because that is my typical m.o.) or do I have to post every single day?

Here's Andrea's response to your comment:
Andrea said...
To answer Eden's Q: NO! Five posts in one day does NOT count for five days-worth. You can post multiple times a day, but you must post every single day! Even if it's just a pic.

And I wanted to tell you (Eden) that you can write posts and schedule them to post on a different day. That way if you have a couple things to write about you can spread them out over a couple days. I"m not sure if that is "cheating" but I won't tell if you don't :)

Time to go-see you all soon (at the Blogs!)

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Hmmm, that's a good question. I guess I would just answer within the same comment? I usually check back if I've asked a question.

With my blog personally I usually just forget to answer the question! (Let's be honest here.)

Although I like what you've done here and listed all the questions and answered them at once. I like reading what other people have asked too!

Andrea said...

AH! I just realized at the end of the comments section, there is a little box you can tick that says, "Email follow-up comments to ...." If everybody who asks a question would tick this box, that would solve the problem, I think!

eden said...

I was going to tell you the same thing that Andrea did...you can have all the follow-up comments e-mailed to you. I've done this before on a friends blog, and the only problem that I ran into is that she got like 12 comments from all sorts of people, and every one of those ended up in my e-mail...