Saturday, November 1, 2008

November 1st

Really, its November?!
It's hard to believe that for two reasons:
1. The year 2008 is almost over, and

b. It still freakin hot here in Arizona!! Well, not really, it's not HOT, it's only in the mid 90s! :)

**********************************************************
So my friend and fellow blogger Andrea posted this comment on the blog the other day:
"Are you doing the NaBloPoMo challenge? A post a day everyday during the month of November? C'mon, DO IT! Even just a picture counts. : )"

So I have no idea what NaBloPoMo means (and since I don't have any contact with my friends except through my blog I'm sure Andrea will tell me in another comment), but I think I am up to the challenge of a post a day :) Daddy says that he will help as well!

And maybe my other bloggin' friends will be up to the challenge as well! :)
.....was that one too many smiley faces?! :)

2 comments:

eden said...

I'll give it a shot...the whole "a post a day thing", does 5 posts in one day cover me for the 1st thru the 5th (because that is my typical m.o.) or do I have to post every single day? Oh, and by the way, the 90's in Arizona is "jeans" weather...you should know this by now :). Oh, and the fantastic perks of parenthood... Halloween CANDY! It was fun seeing you the other day!

Andrea said...

Oh snap! I'm so glad you decided to do this! You will probably start to regret it right around November 15...but the feeling of satisfaction at the end is so worth it.

http://www.nablopomo.com/

The link above explains more. You don't have to sign up officially unless you want to give your blog more exposure to other NaBloPoMo-ers.

To answer Eden's Q: NO! Five posts in one day does NOT count for five days-worth. You can post multiple times a day, but you must post every single day! Even if it's just a pic.

Good luck and I'll be reading along every day! : )